The finished product first:
 I made two of these to set atop the shelves next to our entertainment center. I knew I wanted something more ornate. so I started by looking for two matching bases. I was able to find two perfect lamp bases at our local Goodwill for only a couple dollars. I brought them home, cleaned them up, and removed any unwanted hardware.
|
| Lamp bases from my local Goodwill. |
Next, I needed to find a good deal on the perfect size topiary balls. I checked on Amazon, Wish, and Walmart's websites looking for a good deal with no success. I eventually bought two matching topiary balls at our local Home Goods for about $5.99 each. When I brought them home I removed all tags and stickers, pushed the hanger inside the topiary and affixed them to the tops of the bases using hot glue.
I love how these turned out! I think I would want to use stronger glue if they were anywhere they might get bumped, but up on top of shelves they are just fine with a little hot glue. Hope you guys like this little DIY as much as I do. Take care!
Comments
Post a Comment